Hello,
I am wondering if there is a way to remove one of the buttons in the off canvas cart? I don’t see how you can do it in the header builder. Not sure if I am missing it.
Thanks!
Hello,
I am wondering if there is a way to remove one of the buttons in the off canvas cart? I don’t see how you can do it in the header builder. Not sure if I am missing it.
Thanks!
Hi There,
I guess you are referring to the background interaction color.
Please provide your URL to clarify.
Thanks!
No the actual buttons. There is a “continue shopping” and “view cart” button. Is there a way to remove/edit the links to those buttons?
Hi,
To get rid of the button, you can add the code below in your Header > CSS
.x-off-canvas-content .x-mini-cart .buttons {
display:none;
}
The links depends on what you have set in Woocommerce > Settings

Thank you!!
You’re welcome!