I would like to remove the category and author listing from the search results.
seach: open heart to see how results are showing now. Thanks.
I would like to remove the category and author listing from the search results.
seach: open heart to see how results are showing now. Thanks.
Hello @howdi2u,
Thanks for asking. 
Please add following CSS under X > Launch > Options > CSS to remove category and author meta information from search result page.
.search-results .p-meta span:nth-child(1), .p-meta span:nth-child(3) {display: none;}
Thanks.
Thank you. That worked. What if I want to remove the date as well?
Hi There,
To remove the post date on search results, please add this to Theme Options > CSS
/*remove the post date on search results*/
.search-results time.entry-date {display: none;}
Hope it helps,
Cheers!
success. thanks.
You’re more than welcome, glad we could help.
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.