Remove Bullet points in Modal contact form

Dear Sir/Mdm,

I’m not sure why and how to remove the bullet points in Modal contact form. This is my Modal Content :

Contact Eric


[gravityform id=1 title=false description=false ajax=true]

I also need help to make sure that the default “Your Message” field is the usual paragraph size instead of just a single row/line. I’m using Gravity Forms for this.

Please advice. Thank you.

https://erictan.sg “Contact Eric” Button is at the header.

CloudApp

Hi there,

I am not sure if I followed the instructions correctly, but I tried to click on the button below:

Unfortunately, this is not showing the modal so I can check the case and try to give CSS suggestions, it directly loads the Contact Page.

Would you please kindly double check the case? Thank you.

Sorry Christopher, I have decided to remove it as my site is live and I decided not to use Modal. Please close the case.

Thanks for letting us know!