How can I remove the border around a full-width blog post? I don’t mind the border on Blog Index page but would like to remove it on the actual blog post(s) page.
For example, check this link.
Thank you!
How can I remove the border around a full-width blog post? I don’t mind the border on Blog Index page but would like to remove it on the actual blog post(s) page.
For example, check this link.
Thank you!
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in!
Please add following CSS to remove border:
.entry-wrap {
box-shadow: none;
}
Thanks.
Hi,
Thank you for the response! The code you gave me removed the border on the “Blog Index” page as well. I only asked how I could remove the border on the actual blog posts page. Is this possible? Like, is there a way to remove border for “individual posts?”
Thank you.
Hi there,
Please update the code to:
.single-post .entry-wrap {
box-shadow: none;
}
Hope this helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.