Hi there,
here’s my site:
I’d like to remove the top border of the social media icons in the footer. Tried different CSS suggestions I found in the forum, but none worked.
Any thoughts?
Thanks,
Ani
Hi there,
here’s my site:
I’d like to remove the top border of the social media icons in the footer. Tried different CSS suggestions I found in the forum, but none worked.
Any thoughts?
Thanks,
Ani
Hi Ani,
Please add the following CSS to Theme Options CSS
table td {
border-top: 0px;
}
Hope it helps
Thanks, but it didn’t. Tried adding !important, still nothing.
Hi Ani,
Please use this instead:
table th, table td {
border: none !important;
}
If that does not work, please check the previous CSS you have there and check if there is not closing brackets or other elements missing or extra.
Thanks
Worked, thanks a lot!
Glad we were able to help 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.