Remove border around recent posts widget

Hi. Can you help me remove the border around my recent posts widget on my homepage?

Link: http://encuentrodev.cityaliveabq.org/

I attempted to use this code, but it did not work:

.widget .x-recent-posts .x-recent-posts-content {
border: none;
padding: 0;
}

Your help is appreciated! Thanks.

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, please update your CSS code to this:

ul.rpwe-ul,
ul.rpwe-ul li {
	border-width: 0;
}

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Thanks! That worked! One last thing - there seems to be a margin above the widget (below “Recent Blogs” headline) that I cannot seem to get rid of. For now, I have adjusted my mirroring Facebook widget to match, but I would like the recent posts widget to be right below the headline. Can you help with this?

Hi There,

Please add the following code to Theme Options CSS

.x-main .widget {
    margin-top: 0em;
}

Hope it helps!

Hi,

Could I also use this code to adjust other parts of the recent posts widget? I’m trying to give the area with the title and excerpt a background-color, but can’t seem to make it work.

Thanks in advance!

Hi there,

Please try this code:

.widget .x-recent-posts .x-recent-posts-content {
    background-color: #cff09e;
    border: 0;
}

Hope this helps.

As always, this works perfectly! Thanks so much!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.