Hi! I have several classic promo boxes used for team member bios and would like to remove the borders? Each bio is slightly different in length and the boxes look uneven. Is it possible to remove the borders or at least make them white?
Thank you!
Hi! I have several classic promo boxes used for team member bios and would like to remove the borders? Each bio is slightly different in length and the boxes look uneven. Is it possible to remove the borders or at least make them white?
Thank you!
Hi there,
Thanks for writing around! Can you please share the page URL so we can take a look?
Thanks!
Hi, I added it above!
Hello @CInno,
Thanks for asking. 
You can add following CSS under Pro > Launch > Theme Options > CSS to remove border from promo content.
.x-promo-content {border: none;}
.x-promo.man {border: none;}
Thanks.
That worked, thank you!
You are most welcome. 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.