Remove Blog Title and Spacing

I am trying to remove my blog titles, but ended up deleting the header instead.

I’d like to remove the standard header for all blogs. How do I do that? Right now it has two titles and I want it to only have the one I build in the page editor. It looks like this now: https://adventureclubs.com/blog/why-quality-time-trumps-everything-else/

In the process of trying to remove the blog titles, I removed the header on other blogs like this:
https://adventureclubs.com/blog/the-fight/
https://adventureclubs.com/blog/witness-to-life/

How do I put the header back on the blogs that are missing it?

Hi There,

Please remove your custom code and try adding this custom CSS under Pro > Theme Options > CSS:

.single-post .entry-header {
    display: none;
}

Let us know how it goes!

That worked great for blog posts.

What about the CSS code for removing the header for pages not posts?

Hello @adventureclubsadmin,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I don’t see header on your website pages. However, you can replace .single-post in previous code with .page and try the same code.

Thanks.

Great, thanks!

You are most welcome. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.