Remove Blog Posts Title

Hi everyone,
I need some help with hiding the title from my blog posts.

When I publish a post it looks like a have double title. I know for pages there is a tick box to hide it … why not one for the posts as well ?

How can I do to remove it please, X-Theme !
Thanks,
Adrian

Hi there,

You can try this code in the custom CSS panel:

.single-post .entry-header {
    display: none;
}

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Hey Jade, it worked , thanks a lot !
What about not showing the dates and the autor ?

Hey there,

No problem at all - thank you for keeping us updated :slight_smile:

You may remove the date and author by using the following custom CSS code:

.blog .entry-header .p-meta > span:nth-child(1), .single .entry-header .p-meta > span:nth-child(1) {
    display: none;
}

.blog .entry-header .p-meta > span:nth-child(2), .single .entry-header .p-meta > span:nth-child(2) {
    display: none;
}

I hope this helps.

1 Like

Hey Jordanj, thanks for the code , it worked as well ! thumbs up

No problem at all - thank you for the like! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.