Remove Blog from Home page- Integrity X

Hello I have spent hours and days seeking the way to remove the Blog content field from my home page. I do not want a blog and will only post ‘Pages’. I have found articles relating to this question but they are for older versions and admin-Settings-reading isn’t available. Creating a static page does nothing to change the Home. I do not want to ‘remove header from Blog’ as the ‘Your topic is similar to’ suggests … I want to remove an empty content field related to the default template that forces ‘blog content’ to be posting on my front page. Please help.

www.downunderbowman.com

Hi there,

Is that problem solved? I do not see any post on the homepage.

Hey, Bappi, Thank you for replying.
This is not resolved. Right smack in the middle of my home page is a content block built into the template that is for a blog post… but I haven’t written any so there is a giant black box that says ‘Nothing to Show right now…’

I want to remove that content block so I can just have a clean splash page with a small menu at the top which can take people where they want to go. No blog content block is wanted.

Thank you,

Hi there,

The section you are talking about is not related to our theme. It is the original WordPress settings. Please go to Settings > Reading and you will see that this option is selected for your installation:

You need to change that option to something like this:

You will need to create a page to set in the option.
That should do it and you will have a page at hand that you can add your information to the homepage.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.