Remove all the grey lines in Renew

https://www.thehummingbirdlodge.com/

Hiya, quite a few questions, sorry!

  1. how can I remove the grey lines above and below each heading
  2. how can I remove the grey lines in the menu drop down
  3. how can I make the space between the menu and the drop down items smaller, it seems a bit removed from the actual heading.

I’ve searched on here but not coming up with any code that works.

Huge thanks!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! You can add the following CSS rules into your Theme Options > Global CSS area.

.x-header-landmark {
    border: none;
}

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li ul {
    top: 55px;
}

.x-navbar .desktop .sub-menu li::before, .x-navbar .desktop .sub-menu li::after {
    background-color: #fff;
}

Hope that helps.

thank you!
is there a way to make the sub menu look more connected to the main menu, I tried changing the 55px but it overlaps the main menu when I do that

Hi,

Kindly remove that code.

.x-navbar .desktop .x-nav > li ul {
top: 55px;
}

You can adjust it under Theme Options > Header > Navbar > NAVBAR TOP HEIGHT (PX)
and Theme Options > Header > LINKS – ALIGNMENT > NAVBAR TOP LINK ALIGNMENT (PX)

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.