What is the relevancy of the wp-image- - value? Can it be any number? I use this code in my portfolio section in website maxxfleet.com, in theme X. (remove *)

Thanks.
What is the relevancy of the wp-image- - value? Can it be any number? I use this code in my portfolio section in website maxxfleet.com, in theme X. (remove *)

Thanks.
Hey There,
Thanks for writing in! Regretfully, at this time I am not entirely certain what it is you would like to accomplish based on the information given in your email. If you wouldn’t mind providing us with a little more clarification on what it is you’re wanting to do, we’ll be happy to provide you with a response once we have a better understanding of the situation.
The value seems to have to do with the WP index. At this stage it is not relevant for me.
Thanks for letting us know!