Related Products Hidden - Still

Continuing the discussion from Related Products Hidden:

I updated everything and still have this issue. Any other ideas?

Hi There,

I found out that you do have custom CSS that resulted to this issue. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbllnh2msO

.single .entry-featured {
    display: none;
}

Technically, product page is still a single page. Now, that custom CSS, if that is meant to hide feature image on single blog post, please use more specific selector like below:

.single-post .entry-featured {
    display: none;
}

Using just single class means it will affect all single custom post type too, like single product page, or single portfolio pages. It is important to use specific selector to avoid this kind of issue.

Hope this helps.

lol well now I just feel silly. I can’t even recall what I was using that css for anyway. Thanks!!!

You’re more than welcome, glad we could help.

Have a great day,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.