Related Post based on custom Taxonomy

Hi, i have setup a CPT as “Productos” and inside a custom Taxonomy called “Familia” ill like to show on the single page of the “Productos” CPT a related “Productos” based on the same “Familia” (Taxonomy).

im not an expert on wordpress… i think it can be done with simple query but i not to familiarized with that.

Thanks in advance.

Hello @sgaleano9208,

Thanks for writing in!

You can refer to this post to be able to display related custom post type for your site:

Best Regards.

Hi, ruenel, thanks for your reply.
The problem is that i want to show related CPTs on the CPT Single page and the query that i have is this: post_type=productos&tax_query%5B0%5D%5Btaxonomy%5D=familia&tax_query%5B0%5D%5Bfield%5D=slug&tax_query%5B0%5D%5Bterms%5D=productos-biotecnologicos-especiales

but i need to dynamicaly change the slug “productos-biotecnologicos-especiales” to the proper one with {{dc:term:slug}} but it wont work.

Hello @sgaleano9208,

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details meanwhile you must troubleshoot a few common issues before we investigate your settings.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact Layout or Page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.