Rel nofollow on older version

Hey,
I am using X (standart) version 1.3. I saw some people on the forum having a “nofollow” checkbox for their buttons. When I update to X 2.1.4 will I have that checkbox on my “Button” element which I use for pages, posts etc? Or is that something that only comes with Pro?
Thanks!

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, are you referring to this?, that is from a V2 Button element, which is available to PRO and latest version of X/Cornerstone.

You can refer for the latest versions here.

Your version of X (1.3) is outdated if you update that to the latest version you’ll get errors. If you want to update to the latest version, we advise that you duplicate your site on a staging server, and do the updating there first.

Have a nice weekend,
Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.