Regular-weight FA icons broken?

Hi, I am not sure if it is just me, but all the new Regular-weight FA icons are broken. The Solid and Light are ok.

Hello Misho,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

I logged into the website and cleared the cache. I also see that you are using latest version of Pro Theme. However, I can’t see broken icons anywhere on the website. Can you please let me know where are you experiencing the icon problem? That being said, please clear site and browser cache and see how it goes.

https://kb.iu.edu/d/ahic

Thanks.

Hi,

I don’t have them displayed on the website.

They are broken when I’m adding them. For example, as a button icon.

Clearing all caches did not help.

Thanks!

Hi There,

Could you please try updating your Pro theme to the version 2.3.1?

The updating guide:

The changelog:

https://theme.co/changelog/

After updating your theme, don’t forget to clear all the server, browsers caches.

BTW: the icons are looking good on my end

Let us know how it goes!

Hi, I have updated to 2.3.1.

I didn’t have any broken icons on the front end. I have placed one now, in the button.

The regular size eventually appeared on the front-end, but it is still broken in the Content editor.
Just the regular weight. Other weights are fine.

Multiple cache deletion did not helped to get the icons inside the Content editor.

thanks!

Hi There @Misho

Still it seems to be a caching issue on your end. When checking your back-end, I could not identify any issue.

Could you please try checking on Chrome Incognito mode and see how it goes. Also provide us with a screenshot of your issue, so that we can assist check further.

Thanks!

Hi, sorry for me not being clear enough.

that button was fine all the time. If you scroll a bit, you will see a button that says “Broken Icon example.” That one does not work in Cornerstone. At least for me.

Thanks!

Hey Misho,

The Regular Icons work on my end. Please watch the screencast in the secure note maybe I’m checking incorrectly.

If I’m doing it correctly, there’s probably something in your browser or computer that is causing this. Can you try in other computer and network?

Thanks.

Hi!

After bunch of realoads, it eventually started to work on the front-end. And a day after in the backend-too.

I have refreshed all caches I could think of, but it still took time to start working. Funny.

Anyway, thanks for the help!

Glad it works for you now :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.