Regular header showing instead of pro header

I have a problem with this page, the header on this page is showing up as the other header, not controlled by the “pro” header Im implemented. I have set the pro header showing for all pages, but for some reason, it shows the regular header and not the pro header on the about us page.

On the other hand, when I log in, to fix, it shows the pro header. just not when logged in.

Do you have any ideas what I can try to fix this?

Thanks!

Site note: in order for this new support form fillout thing to work for me, I had to hide “header.tco-masthead”. this support rollout at the bottom of the page, was z-index under the header, so i couldnt see the whole form.

1 Like

Hi There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials (by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

– WordPress Admin username / password

Thanks.

I’ve added a secure note now. Thanks!

Hi there,

Thank you for providing the login info. After checking your website it seems to be a problem of cache. You already deactivated the cache plugin but it seems that it is still caching some stuff. Kindly contact your hosting service provider and ask them to remove any cache that they may have on their side, which W3 Total plugin may used.

Thank you.

Thanks so much! I reactivated w3 total plugin and cleared the cache there. then deactivated it again, i knew it was a caching issue i was clearing all the cache except for that one! thanks so much!

You’re most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.