Registration number cannot be read by server

Good evening,

There is a new problem with the installation at eastgatefuneralhome.com and the themco x-theme registration number on the themeco server. The URL name on the main WordPress installation has been changed from eastgatefuneralhomeandcremation.net to eastgatefuneralhome.com. The Themeco server cannot verify the registration number so that certain functions are blocked. Can you help me with this? Thanks!

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

Would you mind providing more details about the issue? Is it related to validation? Please provide your admin login credentials in a secure note, and a screenshot of the said issue.

Thanks!

Hi there,

I checked the licenses page of your user and it has one purchase with other domain registered to it which I added in secure note. I wonder if you want to validate the license using your account or another account? If another account then kindly give us the account id.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.