Regarding use of cornerstone to create ess. grid posts

Hi.
I really tried to get answers for this issue, but unfortunately :disappointed_relieved: no luck.
I cant seem to get the possibility to choose to edit my ess. grid post in cornerstone.? I can only edit pages or “normal” posts in cornerstone, does anybody know why?
best regards iben

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! By default, Cornerstone is only allowed to edit the pages, post and portfolio items. If you want to include other post type like from the essential grid, you will need to add the post type to the list. Please go to X > Settings > Allowed Post Types and insert the essential grid post.

Hope this helps.

Once again. Your help was much appreciated. Thank You soooo much. Im sending the biggest smiles your way :smiley: :smiley::smiley:
best regards iben:thumbsup:

Thanks for the good words. It means a lot to us. :slight_smile:

1 Like