Refreshing of Page

Whenever I am on my page and I decide to refresh it, it remains on the same section that was scrolled to by the user. I want when the page refreshes, that it ends up at the top of the page. How is this done? Additionally, sometimes it jumbles some of the text from other sections, into the section that it remains fixed at when reloaded/refreshed

Hey there,

Landing on the scrolled section after refresh is normal browser operation. There is no option or feature in X for what you want. It could be possible with custom development but that would be outside the scope of our support.

Regarding the other issue, would you mind providing a screenshot or better yet, a screen recording so we could clearly see what’s happening on your end? Also give us the URL of the page and access to your WordPress admin in a secure note.

Thanks.

Thanks for the credentials. I checked your home page and I don’t see text being jumbled after reloading the page. Can you give us a screenshot or a screen recording of the jumbled text?

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.