Refresh/Render in Cornerstone

Hi,

I looked around here on the forum and didn’t see anything on this topic, so I’m attempting to figure out what is causing it.

When I’m in Cornerstone doing even the simplest tasks, the page will either not reflect changes or I’ll get the dreaded “Page cannot render” (whatever the message is). Both cause me to have to close the document and reopen it. when I do that, the page is fine and shows the changes.

My question: Do you know of anything that causes this? I’m thinking maybe it’s something with my LiteSpeed plugin and a setting that causes issues with CSS or something.

It is extremely frustrating when I have to close and reopen a page a dozen times in order to get work done.

Thank you for any insight.

Rick…

Hello Rick,

Thanks for writing to us.

To help you with your concerns we need to check your setting, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi, thanks for the reply.

I tried several of the common remedies, but it hasn’t stopped so far.

I’ll provide log in info.

Rick…

Hello Rick,

Have you tested the site without the LiteSpeed Cache? Be advised that you are on a multi-site setup and also running optimizing plugins such as the LiteSpeed Cache. These plugins are best to turn on when you are done building the site and ready to go live. If you are editing some of the pages for some updates, we may recommend that you turn OFF these plugins temporarily while you are in the builder.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

I’ll try that. Thanks.

Hey Rick,

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.