Refresh rate menu/page

Hi,

On this website: http://www.wpdept.nl/zzpdoorbraak/ I have made a menu and as first section an embedded video. When clicking either ‘ZZP DOORBRAAK+’ or ‘ZZP DOORBRAAK-’ the red background for the active menu item disappears for a second before turning red again and also the embedded video in the first section appears at the same rate. It is very annoying once you notice it (as I do while building it). Is there a setting/css/js that I can use to get this more smoothly?

Also when scrolling the first section of the page itself jumps up instead of smoothly rolling along.

Reverted back to last stable version of Pro before the disastrous update this week, so above issues are no longer a matter of urgency.

Hi There,

We are sorry to hear you are facing issues, unfrotunerly we cannot troubleshoot without having the problematic version live.

We will be soon releasing new versions of the theme to fix the bugs that are coming up in some installations.

Please bare with us.

Thank you