Reducing margins and padding

HI I have reduced a ton of the spacing around this text and I can’t seem to get the vertical top and bottom spacing to reduce. I’ve tried all the settings.
thank you
designbabe

Howdy, @designbabe!

Thanks for writing in! From reviewing your live link, I can see that you have different padding amounts on the columns in your layout. The padding for each column is as follows:

  • 1st Column – 5%
  • 2nd Column – 5% 5% 14%
  • 3rd Column – 5%

It is the 14% on the bottom of your second column that is “pushing” all of your content to the top of each column. If you make the padding for that column to match the other two columns to be 5% all the way around, you should get your desired result.

Cheers!

Thanks, I was looking at the row vs column. Opps, got it thanks

You’re most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.