Reduce vertical margin at bottom of page

Hi - Please show me how to reduce the margin at the bottom of the page on:

custom1k.com/suarez

I’m referring to the space indicated by the red oval in the screenshot:

As well, please show me how to reduce the vertical margin between the footer links, as indicated by the green oval in the same screenshot.

Thanks very much.

Hello,

I have checked your site and the URL provided by you doesn’t exist.

Yes of course - I’m using an edited local hosts file to work on it myself. I’ll renew my question after I point the DNS of the chosen URL to it - (not even sure yet what it will be) - once it’s publicly visible.

Thanks.

Hi There,

I think the area that you circled with red seems to be the Footer Widget Areas. To deactivate that navigate to Theme Options > Footer and set the Footer Widget Area to none.

Regarding the area that is circled with green, please add this on Theme Options > CSS

footer .x-colophon-content {
	margin-top: 0;
}

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Hi - removing the widgets from the footer, then adjusting the margin on .x-colophon.bottom gave me the control I was looking for over the amount of vertical white space above and below the footer text.

The code you gave me unfortunately didn’t give me control over the vertical space between the footer text rows.

Thanks very much.

Hi There,

Please update the CSS code to this:

.x-colophon.bottom .x-colophon-content {
	margin-top: 0;
}

If this does not work still, then we need to wait for your URL so we can see the site and inspect what is conflicting with the given CSS.

Thanks,

All appears to be well - thanks so much. :slight_smile:

You’re welcome, glad we could help.

Cheers!