Hi there,
Can some please tell how can I reduce that space ? The gap between the feature image and my post title it’s huge!
Thanks
Hi there,
Can some please tell how can I reduce that space ? The gap between the feature image and my post title it’s huge!
Thanks
Hi There,
To help you on this please send us your website URL, if possible in a secure note so that we can suggest you the solution.
Thanks
Hi there,
That space is actually the space between the title and content, but you hide the title and manually added new one within the content. This makes your page have two <h1>. Do you wish to continue with that setup? Because later, SEO Tools will throw error on it and you will have to put it back and any change you’ll make from this onward will make it more complex.
Should you display the title back instead and move it by javascript?
Thanks!
thanks Rad,
That is really that you reminded me. I can’t remember, but how I change it back to how it was ?
Hi there,
I see, then you can remove this CSS from your WP Custom CSS.
.single-post .entry-header {
display: none;
}
and add this to your global custom CSS
.p-meta {
display: none;
}
The real title will appear and you may remove the second one, now space appears to be equal on top and both sides.
Thanks!
Thanks Rad, it worked really nice!
I was just wondering if you can tell what this code is for … I was entering the code that you gave me and I’ve seen this ones but I can’t remember what are they for, could you please let me know if you don’t mind?
.blog .entry-header .p-meta > span:nth-child(1), .single .entry-header .p-meta > span:nth-child(1) {
display: none;
}
.blog .entry-header .p-meta > span:nth-child(2), .single .entry-header .p-meta > span:nth-child(2) {
display: none;
}
Thanks
Hi there,
It’s to hide the 1st and 2nd element of the post meta. Could be the category and author, if you wish to display them then you may remove that CSS. But since you wish to remove the entire post meta, removing that has no effect either.
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.