Reduce the Post Title font in the Masonary grid

Last one today I promise!

I have seen a couple of posts similar to this, but I’m not finding a CSS that works on this bit.

Just want to reduce the size of the Post title in the masonry grid, but not the title in the actual individual post. Hope that makes sense.

Screenshot : https://snag.gy/uMC0FQ.jpg

Have a nice weekend!

Regards,

Ali

Hi There,

Please try adding the following CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:

.blog .entry-title a {
    font-size: 22px;
}

Hi thai

Thanks for coming back to me.

This code doesn’t seem to change the font size. I’ve probably done something wrong - could you take a look:

Regards,

Ali

Hi Ali,

The code looks correct.

You can try adding !important


.blog .entry-title a {
     font-size:8px !important;
}

If that doesn’t help, please provide us your site url

Thanks

Thanks for coming back to me.

Sadly not working either. Secure note sent.

Thanks,

Ali

Hi Ali,

Please try with this CSS instead:

.archive .entry-title a {
    font-size: 12px;
}

Thanks Thai - works perfectly.

Ali

Glad to see we managed to help!