Reduce space at the top of the page and post

I would like to reduce the space at the top of the page & post globally.
http://whynotchooselife.com/?page_id=8

I’ve tried several of the Custom CSS that I’ve found here in the Forum but none of them seem to work for me.

Hi,

The space on top is an empty bar element.

You may delete in PRO Headers if no longer needed.

Thanks

I’m sorry, It is not part of the header, it is below the Page Title and before the first line of text

Hello @Jbuckmas,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Please add following CSS under Pro > Launch > Theme Options > CSS to adjust spacing before page title:

.entry-wrap {padding-top: 0;}
.entry-content.content h4 {margin-top: 30px;}

Thanks.

1 Like

Thank you that worked perfect!!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.