Reduce space above page title

Hello.

I need help with a few things please:

  • How can I reduce the space between the title and the top of the page? I’ve tried several things in CSS and I can’t find the right one. Please see attached screen shot. Here’s a link to that same page: https://misitionuevo.com/pekofish/productos/
  • I’m using the WPML plugin… you’ll see the flag ICON at the top right hand corner here: https://misitionuevo.com/pekofish/ … How can I remove the icon (X) next to the flags?
  • The “hamburger” menu… meant for mobile… is also showing up when viewed on desktop. How do I keep it from showing up on desktop?

Thanks for the help!

Hi,

  1. All Custom Headline has a default margin top.

To remove the space, you can add mtn in the class field of your custom headline element.

mtn - margin top none

Class helpers are listed in https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/customizations-css-class-index/207

  1. Add this in PRO > Launch > Theme Options > CSS
.x-menu-inline>li.wpml-ls-menu-item .x-anchor-graphic {
   display:none;
}
  1. Set your Navigation Collapse element to be visible only in mobile.

Hope that helps.

1 Like

Thank you very much Paul!

Best regards.

You’re welcome.