Reduce Post content margin

Hi,
I want to reduce the Content Margins in my Posts, so that the text/content part is width as the post title. In other words, as in the picture below, I want to reduce the blue margins to the green margin.
This is the post link: [http://giacomodenanni.it/blog/xinlab-blog-non-solo-psicologia/] (http://giacomodenanni.it/blog/xinlab-blog-non-solo-psicologia/)

Unfortunately I didn’t figure out how to achieve this.
I’ve tried different CSS variations on Chrome inspector, but them effect only the left side of the content part.
I hope I make myself clear.

  1. If I want to achieve something (regarding the content margins) as in this post?

Thanks for helping!

Hi There,

Please add the following CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:

.single-post .x-section > .x-container.max.width {
    width: 100%;
}

It works perfectly, thanks!

No worries :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.