Reduce Google fonts request

I’m seeing 7 requests for Google fonts on my site and one for font “Lato” that I don’t even use for my site. How do I only load the one font that I do use (Raleway) and only the specific weights of that font that I use? (Or how do I remove the font and weights that I"m not using?)

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! By default, there should be only at least one request in the theme. If you have added a plugin or script that require Google fonts, this can also add up. Would you mind providing us the url of your site so that we can take a closer look?

Best Regards.

Yes, of course.

There’s only two fonts loaded. Raleway and Lato.

Lato is being used for your Logo and Nav. Check the font you’re using in Options > Header.

Thanks.

Thanks! Since I’m using a graphic logo I didn’t realize the logo font settings were doing anything.

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.