Redisplay poster image after video ends embedded player

Hi Guys,

Would you know how I would have the HTML player to redisplay the poster image after the video ends?

It rather important that the poster image redisplays, it’s impossible to match the poster image colour to a still of the image as the first frame once it runs through the video rendering process, so I really need the poster image to redisplay. How can I instruct the HTML player to redisplay the poster image after it finishes?

Thanks a million for you help as always.

http://testing.johnrooneydesign.com/wp

Hi,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully this isn’t a feature offered by X. It could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.

Thanks for understanding. Take care!

Hiya,

Thanks for getting back to me. Is there any sort of work around do you know, where I can choose a frame in the video? I don’t know, like anything so I can control what stays on the screen when the video finishes?

Hi There,

Thanks for asking, and we are really sorry that this is some thing not our skill or inside theme support scope.
Please try to take help of a developer having similar skill.

Thanks again for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.