Hello - Any time I place 3 columns in a row the background turns red. Here’s an example:
http://colorsstudios.com/?page_id=2726
Scroll down about half way.
It happens anywhere on the site!
Why?
Hello - Any time I place 3 columns in a row the background turns red. Here’s an example:
http://colorsstudios.com/?page_id=2726
Scroll down about half way.
It happens anywhere on the site!
Why?
Hi There,
Do you mean those 3 columns below related videos? If yes, it is because of this custom CSS:
.x-column.x-sm.x-1-3 {
background-color: #8a0d07 !important;
}
See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbiqoAlO41
Remove those custom CSS. If there’s a reason why you add it, please tell us so we can suggest more specific selector this will not affect all 3 columns on the site.
Hi Where is that Custom CSS?
I looked in Customize > CSS and do not see that
Hi there,
It seems that you are using a 3rd party plugin which injects Custom CSS to the code something like wp-custom-css. Please go to plugins menu item in the Wordpress dashboard and search for a plugin with the similar name.
This matter is not related to our theme functionality and it is caused by a third party plugin.
Thank you.
Hi!
I do not see any 3rd party plugins like that or anything similar.
Can you give me any more insight on the source?
Thanks
Steve
Hi again,
Check here Appearance > Customize > Additional CSS and remove the following code:
.x-column.x-sm.x-1-3 {
background-color: #8a0d07 !important;
}
Let us know how this goes!