Rectangle text box?

Hello,

Why is there a rectangle with a T between my headline and button? I tried deleting it and creating it again but it keeps creating the rectangle.

Thanks

Hi Darien,

Thanks for reaching out.
There might a Text element in between the Headline and Button, please go to the Editor and delete that unused element to get rid of this.
If that does not help, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hello,

I checked the editor, but I did not see any text boxes. I provided the username and password in a secure note.

Thanks

Hi Darien,

This is because of your -9 em top margin. Try to set it to 0 and then change the tag to <h3>.

Hope this helps.

Thank you that did help. There is a gap between the circle button and the headline now. How do I fix that?

Also when I use desktop view my columns are not centered with the page they are shifted to the left.

Hi Darien,

You need to set a maximum height of at least 210 pixels in your button settings;

And then set a maximum width of your graphic image to at least 350 pixels:

Kindly let us know how it goes.

That works, thanks. I still need help with the two columns not aligning though. I need them centered within the page instead of shifted to the left please.

Hello Darien,

Thanks for updating in! Your columns are not quite centered because of your “Column Layout” which can be found in the row settings is set to 1/3 + 2/3. To get this resolved and centered, kindly change it to “1/2+1/2” setting.

We would love to know if this has worked for you. Thank you.

That works! Thanks! I didn’t realize the layout was different for each view. Thanks for all your help.

Hi Darien,

Glad to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.