Recreate Ethos Recent Posts

Hi there,

I would like to recreate the long list of posts that you can see in this section of the Ethos demo http://demo.theme.co/ethos-1/ namely those with the image taking up one third of the width of the content area, and the other two thirds taken up by the title, author info, and brief introduction to the post.

Do you know how I can achieve this given that:

  1. I am using the Icon stack
  2. I want to display more than 4 recent posts (shortcode page seems to suggest this is the limit)?

Thank you!
LS

Hi LS,

  1. That is designed specifically for Ethos Stack. Implementing it to Icon Stack will require custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer.

  2. You can use offset to display more than 4 posts.

eg.

[recent_posts count="4"]
[recent_posts count="4" offset="4"]
[recent_posts count="4" offset="8"]

Please check link below

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.