"Record not found" error after setting up demo content

Hi!

I tried to set up the demo content on my website. I’ve got a message that everything was successful but when I loaded my website I see everything gone and a simple “record not found” message! The domain is www.pen-inabox.com and I will write down the login info on the secure thing. Thanks so much!!

Hey,

I have imported the demo and here`s the content without any problem: http://www.pen-inabox.com/

Hi! Thanks so much! It works, but the demo content that I was trying to set up was “non-profit,” but it was set to Agency. As I tried to load the non-profit demo content again, the error re-appeared :frowning:

Also! I am wondering how I can temporarily restrict people from visiting my website while I’m renovating it. Could you please help me with that? Thanks so much!!!

Hey There,

I just checked and the non profit demo content and it’s successfully installed on your site.

About the restriction: We have a free extension called “Under Construction” which adds a coming soon splash screen for people that are not logged in which would do exactly what you’re looking for.

Hi! Thanks so much! The non-profit demo started working after I deleted all of the pages I had! But now, the problem is that where the revolution slider needs to be showing, I instead see [rev_slider alias=“1”]. Could you please let me know how to fix this? Thanks so much!

Hi There,

Click edit page, on wordpress classic back end editor, please select the correct slider you want to show on slider below masthead.

Hope it helps!