Recent X update issue - still displaying critical error

Hi there,

I have managed to update most sites now to the updated themes, but I’m still having a problem with one website: http://polkadotdoor.co.uk

Even though I’ve updated the X theme files to Version: 10.1.10, I still get the critical error message.

The website is currently on theme Twenty Twenty-Three, but obviously I would like to get it back to X ASAP.

Thanks

Hello @candidcreative,

Thanks for writing to us.

It might be the issue of cache or any custom code issue, in order to help you with your concerns we need to check your settings I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi @candidcreative,

Your website is still showing the error, and the admin URL is not accessible for investigation. I would suggest you share the FTP/CPanel details in the secure note to access the files.

Thanks

I have just added the FTP details to the original post. Changing the theme to X will bring back the critical error

Hello @candidcreative,

I tried to access your FTP but the given FTP credentials are not working please recheck and send us again.

Thanks

If you choose SFTP rather than FTP, that should work. It’s worked for me just now. And it is also port 22.

Hello @candidcreative,

I checked your site it seems that you are using the Pro theme where you have installed the Cornerstone. Please note that you don’t need to install the Cornerstone plugin separately since the Cornerstone page builder is inbuilt with the Pro theme. I also noticed that you have installed the Cornerstone plugin multiple times. I went ahead and rename the plugin to deactivate it. I would suggest you go to the WordPress dashboard and delete both the cornerstone plugin which you have installed.

Please check your site now.

Thanks

Perfect, thank you.

I needed to rebuild some pages and edit some options now we’re using Pro, but all good.

Thanks

Hi @candidcreative,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.