Recent Posts - Will Not Go Full Width of Column

Hi there,

I was wondering if you could help me? I have set Classic Recent Posts to 3 columns and can’t for the life of me figure out why I cannot get them to span the full width of the column they are in. If you scroll down the about us page you will see them 3rd column from the bottom. Much appreciated.

https://simplygraphics.com/about-us/

Hi Jayd,

Thanks for reaching us.

Your site is activated with Coming Soon page and we are unable to examine the page you specified.
Can you please provide your site details in secure note, including :

– Link to your site or eaxct page link where this header used.
– WordPress Admin username / password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hi there,

Thanks so much, sorry I forgot I had the coming soon plugin still turned on! Please check again now.

The ‘recent posts’ is being used towards the bottom of the about us page

https://simplygraphics.com/about-us/

Any help/advice appreciated.

Hi Jayd,

To achieve what exactly you need to write a small peice of code.
The following code will work if copied as it is and dont conflict with any existing style.
To modify it further you can check this resource to learn more. To get more help on Element CSS, please go through this article.

$el.x-col {
     align-items: normal; 
     align-content: normal; 
}

Please note that the code provided serve only as a guide to help you get started custom coding on your own if there’s no option offered in our theme or the products we bundle. We do not provide support for custom codes that means we can’t fix it in case it conflicts with something in your site nor will we enhance it.

Hope it helps.

Thanks

Hi there,

Sadly that code did not work. I ended up finding my own way around and used the following code:

.x-recent-posts {
margin: 0em;
width: 100%;
padding-bottom: 2em
}

I do think it’s a shame that the recent posts element requires custom coding in order to span across the whole width of a column, it doesnt make sense to not work out of the box.

Hi Jayd,

Thank you for reaching out.

If you could give us access to your website, we can investigate it more.

Can you please provide your site details in the secure note, including :
– WordPress Admin username / password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.