Recent Posts Styling

Hello,

Wordpress Version: 4.8
Site: http://fantasy-books.live
X-Pro Version: 1.1.1

Problem:

  1. I would like to style recent post from the shortcode to look as it does on the front page, where you hover over it and it says view posts. I would like that smooth look.

  2. Remove the border on recent posts before and after you hover over it.

  3. And can you offer instructions on the template I need to use if I have to make some changes that will require the child theme for any custom development?

Thank You.

Hi There,

Regretfully this isn’t a feature offered by recent posts element and we can not provide support for modifying any Cornerstone element. I advice that you use a plugin instead to output a very flexible recent post content. Something like the Display Posts Shortcode It does offer a lot of parameters. It may look very raw at first but that is one thing good about it, it is fully styleable (with css).

Thank you for understanding.

What about the #1 and #2, would that require just css?

Hello @JfantasyBooks,

Sorry for the confusion.

  1. Can you please elaborate first question as on my end hover effect is working fine? Please see screencast. https://www.screencast.com/t/7kMS9KoQ2u

  2. Please add following CSS to remove border:

.blog .x-main .hentry { border: 0; }

Thanks.