Recent posts orientation issue

I am currently using this shortcode: [recent_posts count=“3”] to have a section for our most recent blog posts.

The issue I am having is that I would like for these posts to be centered in this section. They are currently too far to the left. I can’t seem to find a way to do achieve this.

HI there,

Would you mind providing the link to your site and the admin details if there is a coming soon page active so that we can check?

Thank you.

I added it as a secure note to my original post. I don’t know how to make the message private. Thanks!

Hi there,

Please set the left and right margin of the text element where you added the recent post shortcode to auto.

Hope this helps.

The Icons are far too large doing this. Is there another way?

Thanks

Hi There,

On the text element where you add recent post shortcode, go to Customize Tab > Inline CSS textfield. Add the following:
max-width: 60%; margin: 0 auto;
Change 60% to your preferred width. See sample implementation here: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cFeUffDpfM

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Alright. Took me a while but I got it! Thanks for your help!

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.