Hi. My website utilizes Recent Posts in the sidebar of the news/blog posts. However, we recently noticed that the links will only take you to the current page (meaning it will refresh the page). It shows the correct blog post titles in the sidebar. This feature has worked before but I’m unable to pinpoint when it stopped. Any advice?
Hi,
You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
Let us know how it goes!
Thank you, I will finally be able to test tomorrow so I will update you.
Sure, let us know how it goes.
Thanks.
After disabling all plugins on the staging site and reactivating one-by-one, I see that Cornerstone is the issue. Any suggestions?
Hello @SMASolutions,
Thanks for updating the thread. 
Can you please share website login details (user name/password) in a secure note for us to take a closer look?
Thanks.
I can give you access to the staging site. All plugins are activated though some will say license key not validated.
Hi,
Thank you for providing your login credentials.
It looks like a conflict between Cornerstone and WPML Multilingual CMS
I will forward this to our web development team for review.
For now as a work around you can go to wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/components/class-wpml.php line no. 19 and comment out the following line:
//add_filter( 'the_permalink', array( $this, 'filter_permalink' ) );
Hope this helps
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.