Recent Posts Images Showing Up Different Sizes

Hello!

I am helping a client create a demo site but we are having trouble with the recent posts element.

It appears fine on the desktop, but once it gets to tablet or mobile view the images and blocks start to show up in different sizes.

I have verified the sizes of the images and compared them to images that are showing up correctly in all views but even with the size the same they are still showing up differently.

Can you please provide guidance as to why this may be happening?

Hello Cassidy,

Thanks for writing in!

To better assist you with the issue, please provide the URL of the page or at least which Recent Posts element you are using so that we can have an idea why this is happening in your site.

In the meantime, please make sure that you have set “Object Fit” to Cover and have set the width or height to 100%. Check out this image setting below:

Best Regards.

Hello,

I am using the classic posts element on this page: http://marybethf1.sg-host.com/family-issues-family-dysfunction-roles/

Currently, you can only see the error on tablet view or smaller, that’s where they start to appear in different sizes.

This element doesn’t have these settings to modify.

Hello Cassidy,

Please disable the Flexbox in your Column element settings.

If this is not helping, please provide access to the site so we can investigate. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.