Recent Posts feature image showing up blank

Hi,

I’m using the Classic Recent Posts element to display recent blog posts. For some reason the feature images are not displaying - it’s only a grey box. I’ve got this working successfully on another site so I’m not sure what the issue is. Could you please take a look and advise?

Many thanks,
Darren

Hi @dsmillie,

Thanks for writing in.

I added a featured image and it is working well.

Add featured image to show images in your recent posts.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Thank you @nico. Apologies, my mistake. I had added feature images previously but somehow they must have got lost. All working now.

Hi There,

It could be a temporary caching issue. If you’re using a caching plugin, always purge your cache and clear your browser cache as well when testing for changes.

Thanks!

Good point, I am using a caching plugin. Thanks for the tip.

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.