Recent Posts Exerpt

Hello,

I would like to add excerpt text to one of the recent post elements on my home page. I have multiple posts showing, but I would like an excerpt below one post window, not all. Is there a way to set an id? Hopefully this makes sense, if not let me know and I will try to clarify!

Thanks for your help!

Best,

Matt

Hi Matt,

Regretfully this isn’t a feature offered by recent posts element and we can not provide support for modifying any Cornerstone element. I advice that you use a plugin instead to output a very flexible recent post content. Something like the Display Posts Shortcode It does offer a lot of parameters. It may look very raw at first but that is one thing good about it, it is fully styleable (with css).

Thank you for understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.