I’m using the recent posts element on a page in Cornerstone under the renew theme for events and I am trying to find a way to make the newest post go to the far right instead of far left. So that it displays the oldest post first. So I guess the question is is there a way to change the order ascending or descending based on date?
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! To change the order of the appearance of the recent post items from right to left instead of left to right, please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)
.x-recent-posts a {
float: right;
}
.x-recent-posts a:first-child {
margin-right: 0;
}
.x-recent-posts a:last-child {
margin-right: 4%;
}
Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.
Thank you very much this fixed my problem and works like I want it to.
You’re welcome! 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.