Recent Posts date incorrect

Hi

The dates on my recent post elements are all incorrect and I cannot figure out why. All the dates in the elements across the website are the same. (screenshot attached)

The meta data for the posts seems to be correct and not having any issues.

If you could please help that would be great as right now I need to remove the dates from these lists as it’s causing us issues.

Thanks

Hi @LiberalJudaism,

Do you have any custom code added to customize the output of the recent post element/shortcode? If so, kindly try removing the code and see if the issue gets fixed.

If you do not have any customization, try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If the issue persists, please provide us with the admin access to your site in a Secure Note:

There is no custom code. I will troubleshoot and get back to you if necessary.

Hi There @LiberalJudaism

For now, you can hide your post dates by adding the following CSS rule into your X -> Theme Options -> CSS area.

.x-recent-posts-date {
    display: none;
}

I see that you have child theme activated on your site, first you can disable your child theme temporarily by activating your parent X theme under Appearance -> Themes, to see whether your child theme customizations are causing this issue.

If you’re still having this issue, then you can deactivate your 3rd party plugins except Cornerstone plugin, to see whether you’re experiencing a plugin conflict. If the issue resolved, then you can activate your plugins one by one to see which plugin causing the issue.

Please make sure to clear all caches when testing your issue (https://www.wpbeginner.com/beginners-guide/how-to-clear-your-cache-in-wordpress/).

If you’re still having issues, please provide us with your WordPress login credentials in a secure note to check your issue further.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.