Recent Posts Bug

When I add the classic recent posts element, it looks correct while in editor, but when I publish the page, it adds extra blog posts. For example, I choose 3 to show and it adds 6.

Hi there,

Did you add any customization in the child theme that might have causes this? If so, kindly removed the code and try the recent post element again.

If you did not do any customization. please provide us with the admin and the FTP details of your site in a Secure Note.

Thank you.

Okay, admin info has been posted. Thanks!

Hi There,

The results of your page on the front end are exactly the same as in the builder, I just see 3 posts.

Can you clear your browser cache and test it again?

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.