Recent Post

Hi

On my home page (see http://icaonline.org/) , I am using “Recent Post”.

You can see a screenshot here:

We see a date on below event “ICA Annual Event” for example as September 11, 2017. This is misleading. This is a published date of a portfolio. However, I want the actual date of an event. If this is not feasible, I do not want to show it at all.

Can you help me what I need to do to turn off publish date?
Unmesh

Hello Unmesh,

Thanks for writing in!

Please add following CSS under X > Launch > Options > CSS to hide publish date:

span.x-recent-posts-date {display: none !important;}

Thanks.

Thank you so much Prasant.

Can you help me with the similar issues on this page as well?

http://icaonline.org/portfolio-item/ica-annual-event/

As you see in a screenshot below at top it shows September 11, 2017. That is also wrong as it is a published date and confuses event date. Can you tell how I hide below as well?

Hello @unmeshsheth,

Sure, you can add following CSS under theme options panel:

.entry-date {display: none;}

Thanks.