Recent Post Options

I am using the recent posts feature to bring specific post categories to individual pages on the site. Is there a way to bypass the “Post Count” feature so that it simply shows all posts from the category, or at least to be able to increase the count to more than just 4. Also I would like for this to look more like the main blog pagination so there may be a better way of pulling in just one category.

Thanks for the input
Eric

Hi Eric,

Unfortunately, that is not possible out of the box. You could add multiple Recent-Posts elements to achieve that.

Alternatively, you could use one of our addons The Grid or Essential Grid which would allow you to build posts grids and you can load on your page without a post number limit. They also look really modern.

Hope it helps!

Thanks @Joao I will look into one of those option, I had not explored either of those addons just yet.

Eric

You’re welcome, Eric.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.