Recent Post Hover Image Ethos

Hello! I changed from Renew to Ethos…but Recent Post do not color anymore… :thinking:
Now, I added this for the text, but I can not find the code for the image!

Can you give me a hand? :blush:

.x-recent-posts a:hover .x-recent-posts-img {
background-color: #003333 !important;
}

.x-recent-posts a:hover .h-recent-posts {
color: #003333 !important;
}

.x-recent-posts a:hover img {
opacity: 0.5 !important;
}

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Thank you.

Yes, it is this: http://www.salumerialabottega.com/

Sorry! :sweat_smile:

Hi,

Please add this code as well.

.x-recent-posts a:hover .x-recent-posts-img:after {
    background-color: rgba(0, 51, 51, 0.25)
    opacity: 1;
}

Hope that helps

problem solved!
thanks to you! :blush:

Glad we could help.

Cheers!