Recent post formatting. Search bar results

Hi there,

I’m building a test site here.

http://www.tickething.decorolux.com/

I have two quick questions:

  1. I have a recent posts column on the home page. The client needs the only 1 tag to be displayed under the title of the post. How can I modify the recent posts module?

  2. In the header, there’s a search bar. It is requested, that when the user clicks on it it will display the most viewed posts by default. Is there a way to achieve this?

Thanks!

Hi,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully, this particular customization request is outside the scope of our support as this is not related to an issue with the theme and instead has to do with your customization of it. As such, you will need to investigate this particular issue on your own or seek help from a developer should you not feel comfortable making these changes yourself. We do have an in-house custom development team that offer paid services, who may be able to assist. They can be contacted at [email protected] if this is of interest to you. If you have any further questions about the theme, we are more than happy to provide you with assistance on these inquiries.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.